If you would like to eliminate signs of aging in the face or enhance your facial features for improved facial balance, you may want to consider facial surgery. With offices in Vienna, Rockville, and Woodbridge, Younger image Plastic Surgery Center is proud to offer facial surgery treatments to residents of Washington, DC, Arlington, and the surrounding areas of Virginia and Maryland.
What is Facial Surgery?
Facial surgery is a sub-specialty of plastic surgery that involves techniques used to enhance the facial features and reduce signs of aging. The face is often the first place to develop signs of aging, typically noticed in the form of wrinkles or sagging skin. Facial surgery helps patients correct these cosmetic concerns, producing a more youthful appearance. Facial surgery techniques can also be used to restore volume to the face, whether a patient has experienced age-related volume loss or would simply like to achieve a more lifted, voluminous appearance. Facial surgery combined with healthy diet, exercise, and lifestyle habits can produce long-lasting results, helping patients look and feel their best on a daily basis.
What Facial Surgery Procedures Are Available?
The facial surgery procedures available at Younger Image Plastic Surgery Center include the following:
- Brow Lift
- Average cost: $4,000+
- A brow lift targets the forehead area, eliminating excess skin to eliminate wrinkles and create a younger appearance.
- Chin implants
- Average cost: $3,600+
- A chin implant can help improve the balance of the face, balancing out the size of the nose. Our male patients also enjoy the added masculinity that can be achieved with chin implants.
- Average cost: $1,900 – $4,200
- If you have bags under the eyes or drooping eyelids, blepharoplasty can help eliminate these concerns to produce an appearance that is more relaxed and rejuvenated.
- Average cost: $3,800+
- Otoplasty, or ear surgery, can adjust the size or shape of the ears to a more desirable position. This can improve the symmetry of the face.
- Average cost: $7,900+
- Facelifts are a popular facial surgery, eliminating and tightening excess skin for a more wrinkle-free look. This procedure is known for taking years off of your appearance.
- Fat injection
- A fat injection uses fat from other areas of the body to increase volume in the face. Fat is harvested from the body and injected, much like a dermal filler.
- Face fat transfer
- Average cost: $1,500
- A fat transfer uses unwanted fat from other areas of the body to enhance facial volume and eliminate wrinkles and lines. This produces a natural appearance and minimizes the risk of rejection or infection.
- Lip Augmentation
- Lip augmentation can improve the shape and volume of the lips with a number of techniques, whether a patient is looking to increase or decrease the size of the lips.
- Neck Lift
- A neck lift addresses sagging skin and other signs of aging in the neck, tightening the area for a more youthful appearance.
- Average cost: $3,500 – $7,800
- Rhinoplasty, also called a nose job or nose surgery, is a technique used to adjust the shape and size of the nose. This technique can improve the balance of the face and helps patients address a range of nose-related cosmetic concerns.
What is the Cost of a Facial Surgery Procedure?
The exact cost of your facial surgery procedure will vary depending on the extent of treatment necessary to deliver your desired results. During your consultation, we will evaluate your cosmetic goals to develop a personalized treatment plan. At this time, we will be able to provide the full cost of your treatment. To schedule any treatment, we ask for a $1,000 deposit that is nonrefundable. Two weeks before surgery, the patient will have a pre-op appointment where his or her full balance is due to be paid in full.
We offer flexible financing options, including Alphaeon® and CareCredit® to ensure that each patient has access to the treatment that they need. Alphaeon® and CareCredit® pay us in full and the patient pays the financing company a monthly fee. We also accept cash, checks, and major credit cards for your convenience.
Facial surgery procedures at Younger Image Plastic Surgery Center can produce long-lasting results that leave you looking and feeling better than ever. We offer these and other plastic surgery procedures to residents of Washington, DC, Arlington, and nearby areas of Maryland and Virginia from our offices in Vienna, Rockville, and Woodbridge. To learn more or schedule a consultation, contact us today.