If you are unhappy with the shape, size, or lift of your breasts, breast surgery offers a number of solutions. Breast surgery is one of the most popular categories of plastic surgery, and Younger Image Plastic Surgery Center is proud to offer our surgical expertise to those considering treatment. Our locations spread multiple states, with offices in Vienna, Woodbridge, and Rockville. We also happily serve patients in Washington, DC, Arlington, and nearby regions of Maryland and Virginia.
What is Breast Surgery?
Breast surgery is a sub-specialty of plastic surgery that involves techniques used to enhance the shape and size of the breasts. Breast surgery can be used to lift and increase the size of the breasts, helping patients fill out their figure or balance their proportions. For patients who experience discomfort or self-consciousness due to large breasts, breast surgery also offers a solution. Although these techniques are largely focused on women, gynecomastia surgery also falls under the category of breast surgery. This procedure helps men achieve a more masculine, sculpted appearance if they struggle with stubborn fatty tissue in the chest.
What Breast Surgery Procedures Are Available?
The breast surgery procedures available at Younger Image Plastic Surgery Center include the following:
- Breast augmentation
- Average cost: $6,500 – $7,500
- Breast augmentation uses breast implants to enhance the size and shape of the breasts, creating a natural look and feel.
- Breast lift
- Average cost: $7,000 – $9,000
- A breast lift can help correct sagging or drooping breasts that often develop as a result of pregnancy, breastfeeding, and the natural aging process.
- Breast reduction
- Average cost: $9,000+
- If you experience pain or discomfort due to the size of the breasts, a breast reduction can help you alleviate that pain and achieve breasts that are better proportioned to your body.
- Breast fat transfer
- Average cost: $5,500+
- A fat transfer uses unwanted fat from other areas of the body to augment the breasts. This creates a natural look and feel while avoiding the use of implants and other foreign substances.
- Gynecomastia surgery
- Gynecomastia surgery can help eliminate “man boobs,” or the build-up of fatty tissue on the chest. Afterward, our male patients enjoy a slimmer, more masculine appearance.
The exact cost of your breast surgery procedure will vary depending on the extent of treatment necessary to deliver your desired results. During your consultation, we will evaluate your cosmetic goals to develop a personalized treatment plan. At this time, we will be able to provide the full cost of your treatment. To schedule any treatment, we ask for a $1,000 deposit that is nonrefundable. Two weeks before surgery, the patient will have a pre-op appointment where his or her full balance is due to be paid in full.
We offer flexible financing options, including Alphaeon® and CareCredit® to ensure that each patient has access to the treatment that they need. Alphaeon® and CareCredit® pay us in full and the patient pays the financing company a monthly fee. We also accept cash, checks, and major credit cards for your convenience.
To learn more about our breast surgery procedures or schedule a consultation, contact us today. Younger Image Plastic Surgery Center is proud to serve the residents of Washington, DC, Arlington, and surrounding communities of Maryland and Virginia from our offices in Vienna, Woodbridge, and Rockville.